Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let the Journey Begin

Good morning and salutations from Lincoln, NE! Yeah that's right, Lincoln, Ne-brasssssssska! Home of the Huskers, Punch Gym Lincoln, and ME! It has been about 6 years since I last blogged, but in all honesty have missed it tremendously, so I decided that I was going to start again. The last time I actually sat down and wrote, I was in a little shack in Iraq doing a tour of duty with the Nebraska Army National Guard. I will post some of those blogs as we go along including the "Sandstorm of Life". Since that time, I got back and finished college, worked in the social services field, construction and factory setting, and now I am part owner of Punch Kettlebell Gym here in Lincoln. We specialize and focus on the Art of Strength training philosophy and the only kettlebell gym in Lincoln. The results we have seen and the lives we have changed have been incredible! We are in our 15th month of operation and business is growing strong and I couldn't be more proud of our patrons and Punch Family. Over that 15 month time span, I personally dealt with a lot of change in my personal life as well as a lot of stress and LONG days. This time span did a great job of watching me drop a lot of weight then mixing in some injuries that hindered training, put that weight back on and them some. Time to change that! It's time to give myself the results that I've been giving our clients. As my good buddy Coach Woolsey puts it...bring on the pain train! I will write the thoughts down as I go about the progress, the gym, the workouts, the people, and whatever rants I want to because this is my blog and you'll read it because it will be awesome. With that being said, let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment